Monday, November 08, 2004

This Just In

This morning on my way to work I heard some asshat news anchor named Rick ask a CNN correspondent in Iraq why the newest offensive in Fallujah was initiated at night.

“Because, Rick,” she said, “it’s dark at night, which makes it harder for the bad guys to see us coming. And so you know, I’m not standing our here on two hours sleep in a flack jacket and a puke green army helmet so I can answer dipshit questions like that. If you’re going to waste my time asking me what color the sky is and what the capital of North Dakota is, you’re going to have to kiss my lily white ass first. I’m a war correspondent, not a kindergarten teacher, OK? Back to you, fuckface.”

3 Comments:

At 1:38 PM, Blogger ck said...

fyi, under your links section, the first three don't work. sorry...don't mean to be the 'asshat news anchor' type of person.....

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger Lala said...

and there's no link to my site, I know I'm depressed right now but c'mon, that would really cheer me up.

 
At 4:04 AM, Blogger Benedira said...

They always bleep that stuff on my CNN affiliate's channel. I wish they didn't. I'd much rather hear the newsies say what I'm thinking. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home